Background of Personal Information Protection Policy of Hitachi Systems India.
Hitachi Systems India Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as "Hitachi Systems India") handles various information, including our technical information and information provided by customers, as a global supplier who can provide total solution. With this in mind, Hitachi Systems India has strived to establish and fully enforce an information management system in order to respect the value of the said information.
Hitachi Systems India will strive to protect personal information appropriately based on this policy.
Hitachi Systems India Personal Information Protection Policy
- Establish rules for managing personal information protection and make continual improvements Hitachi Systems India will make sure that executive staff and workers recognize the importance of personal information protection, and will establish rules for personal information management to appropriately use and protect personal information and ensure that the management system is put in execution. These rules will be maintained and improved continually.
- Collect, use and provide personal information and forbid the use of such information for purposes other than the original intent
While carefully considering the personal information is entrusted to us in our company activities, Hitachi Systems India will handle such information appropriately by establishing a management system for personal information protection for each type of business, and also by following our rules for collecting, using or providing personal information. In addition, Hitachi Systems India will not use such information for purposes other than the original intent and will implement appropriate measures for it.
- Implement safety measures and correct problems
To ensure the correctness and safety of personal information, in accordance with the rules for information Security, Hitachi Systems India will implement various measures such as managing access to personal information, restricting the means for transporting personal information outside the company and preventing incorrect access from outside the company, and strive to prevent the leakage, loss or destruction of personal information. In addition, when any problems regarding safety measures are found, Hitachi Systems India will identify the cause to take corrective measures.
- Follow laws and norms
Hitachi Systems India will follow the Japanese and Indian laws, guidelines and other norms for the handling of personal information. Also, Hitachi Systems India will conform our rules with personal information management to such laws, guidelines and other norms.
- Respect a person's rights regarding his or her personal information
When a person makes a request to disclose, correct or delete his or her own personal information, seeks to prevent the use or provision of such information, or gives any complaints or requires consultation, Hitachi Systems India will respond with sincerity, respecting the person's rights related to that personal informatio
Scope of Application
This document, "About Personal Information Protection", establishes the handling of all personal information by Hitachi Systems India in the company activities.
- Information provided by person to Hitachi by entering in "Inquiry form" or other forms.
- Information provided by person to Hitachi through any method other than the above.
Information provided by person to Hitachi through any method other than the above.
In relation to Hitachi Systems India's main business activities for electrical machinery parts, information communication machinery parts, electronic parts manufacturing and the information service, Hitachi Systems India will collect and use personal information only to achieve each purpose. When Hitachi Systems India requires a person to provide his/her personal information, we will clearly state the purpose of the use beforehand to obtain the consent of the person.
- Hitachi Systems India will not provide personal information to a third party without first obtaining the prior consent from the person, except the circumstances under certain conditions.
- When required to do so for business activities in which Hitachi Systems India is co-operating with Hitachi Systems India group companies, Hitachi Systems India may provide such group companies with personal information such as names, workplace or home addresses, telephone numbers, fax numbers, e-mail addresses, etc.
Request to Disclose Personal Information or Raising complaints
When a person wants to request to disclose, correct, add, delete, stop usage, stop provision to a third party, or notify the purpose of usage of his/her personal information (hereinafter referred to as "disclose and so on") held by Hitachi Systems India, or wants to raise complaints, the person is requested to follow the predefined procedures to make such request.
Other Important Matters
- Request to person about provision of personal information, acquisition of prior consent, and personal information protection
- Notification on handling of "About Personal Information Protection"
- Notes about usage of cookies and Web beacons on website
- When a person contacts Hitachi Systems India by telephone, the conversation may be recorded to aid accurate replies and research.
For inquiries about this document except the request to disclose and so on of personal information and the raising complaints, please contact us in the following way.
Contact by mail | Hitachi Systems India Pvt. Ltd., E-44/2,Okhla Industrial Area, Phase II, New Delhi 110020